Tuesday 30 March 2021

Holy Week.

This week in Writing we have been learning how to retell and in Reading we have been learning how to summarise. I found it easy to read information and  to put it in my own words. I found it hard to to  summarise because I needed  3 screencastify to tell what happened during Holy Week. It was hard to keep the puppets with me because the wind kept blowing them away. 

This is Palm Sunday to Holy Thursday. The second one is Good Friday to the start of Easter Sunday, and the third one is the end of Easter Sunday.











1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kali,
    I just wanted to pop by and say what an awesome summary of the Easter story. What an inventive way to show that you are understanding what you read. Keep up the good mahi.

    Miss Steele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.