Friday 19 June 2020

lockdown writing

WALHT: Add interesting adjectives in our writing

Dr. Seuss
Self Assessment
describe shape, colour, size

describe what I can feel

describe what I could hear

describe what I could smell



Touch touch as i tap on the window well i get bored and  border i tell my sister waht to do she didn't know waht to do but she said if we can play some cards we had in the attic i told my sister that i hated covid19. We were  at home with my family and i was feeling bored already. I could hear the wind blowing well it was hot but my mum had an air corn  to cool us down when it was night time my mum baked cookies with donuts and a Brownie it was so yum that i was full  and  satisfied. When I  was watching a movie  I was bored   already  I tried to go outside  At the dairy shop That's like 2 blocks away.I only had $1 to buy one packet of lolly But my parents  stopped me because of coronavirus. I was feeling sad because of coronavirus. When i was still looking at the window bored i was waching  tv i was bored. when i was in the living room i was bored and hot i didn't know what to do but I had my dog i was playing catch but my dad said don't play in the living room. my dad let me play inside the backyard after a month we can finally go to school i packed my bags and went to school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.