Friday 12 February 2021

KO WAI AHAU? | ABOUT ME

Hi my name is Kali  and I go to Saint Mary's Catholic school. I've been in this school for 6 yrs. I am in Room 1. I have two siblings at  this school. 

I’m good at rugby, I played for our St Mary’s School team last year as a forward. I like to play soccer at morning tea and lunch. I think I’m pretty good at soccer. I find cross country challenging because I am not used to running long distances.  My goal this year is to learn my 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s time tables.

This year I am looking forward to athletics day because it is a fun day with my friends in Green House, St Francis.  




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kali,
    It's great to read your updated profile for 2021. I'm sure you will have lots to share on your blog this year. I look forward to reading your posts.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am James from St Mary’s School.
    I really like how your goal is a math goal
    I learned that your really athletic
    maybe you could say what the houses mean?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Na
    James

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.